Welcome to Exploring the UCC. Your payment has been made and an email receipt is on its way to you. The completed transaction will reflect The Strategic Org (via PayPal) as the course vendor on your statement.
Here are your next steps —
- Order (or borrow) your required texts! Both are available from UCC Resources. While the Zikmund book (Living Heritage, Vol. 7: United & Uniting) is a PDF, the Walker book (Evolution) may require up to a week for shipping. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you may be able to obtain the Walker book a bit more quickly.
- Mark your calendar! While we’ve sought to keep the workload reasonable, you want to be sure you complete the reading and the assignments on time. Remember, grades will be passed along to the Committee on Ministry for those in the MID or Privilege of Call process.
- You’re registered, so explore Moodle — your friend for the next couple of months. Set up your profile, take a tour, download the syllabus, and get to know the system.
- Consider downloading the Moodle app. While the reviews aren’t great, access might be helpful if you find yourself with a little spare time away from your computer.
- As the weekly video conferences will use Zoom, consider downloading the app to your computer (though you can use your browser to join the conferences). Zoom offers a free account for calls of up to 40 minutes, so you can sign up to set up your profile and experiment with Zoom’s features.
And as will be true throughout this course, drop your instructor an email if you have any questions.